Management of personal data. (Article 7 of the Legal Notice)
The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: no. 2016-679).
Persons responsible for collecting personal data
For the Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and its navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is: Coquelicot et Coccinelle. https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr is represented by Mrs. Amal SEMAAN, its legal representative
As responsible for the processing of the data it collects, https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is up to the Customer to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of treatments consistent with reality. Whenever https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr processing of Personal Data, https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with regard to the purposes for which https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr treat them.
Purpose of the data collected
https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr is likely to process all or part of the data:
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of the services ordered by the user: connection and use data for the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr : e-mail address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr does not market your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analysis purposes.
Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of User data right of blocking or erasure of personal User data (article 17 GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right of opposition to the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of data that Users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr will have to communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they will have previously designated
As soon as https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr is aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr undertakes to destroy its data, unless their retention proves necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr uses his Personal Data, ask to rectify them or oppose their treatment, the User can contact https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr in writing to the following address:Poppy and Ladybug – DPO, Mrs. Amal SEMAAN
24 rue des Erables 45250 Briare.
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.frcorrects, updates or deletes, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, users of https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Non-disclosure of personal data
https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "not adequate" by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr undertakes to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of Customer Information is brought to the attention of https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr, the latter must inform the Customer as soon as possible and communicate to him the corrective measures taken. otherwise https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr are mainly our customer service agents.
Types of data collected
Concerning the users of a Site https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr, we collect the following data which is essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 9 months after the end of the contractual relationship:
Last Name, First Name, Company, Postal Address, Email, Telephone Number
https://coquelicot-et-coccinelle.fr further collects information that helps improve the user experience and provide contextualized advice:
Orders placed on the site
This data is kept for a maximum period of 9 months after the end of the contractual relationship